[pct-l] Logging this summer in southern Washington

--
In defense of the PCTA, they DO fight all land and timber attacks on the PCT.
 They have a full time position dedicated to the purchase of private land

If you want to help, then by all means, call the PCTA office and ask for Joe.
 I'm certain that he will be excited to get your help and listen to your
point of view.  May I suggest that next time, before just blindly attacking
the PCTA for inaction, please look into exactly what they ARE doing.  Sure,
there is a lot more that they COULD be doing, but they do not have the
resources, either money or people or influence, to do those things.

What they are doing is ACTION, not just sitting back and complaining about
what is wrong and how it should be done.  The passion that I hear in your
message is positive if channeled in the right direction.

Greg Hummel