[pct-l] Fish Lake to Ashland

While you are checking out web cameras (www. tripcheck.com) for possible
trail conditions you might want to look at the camera view of I-5 northbound
over the Siskiyou's.  In the background you can see where the snow level is.
The trip is very "do-able", but my preference would be on skiis or
snowshoes.     Also you can check current roadside snow depths on tripcheck
by looking at the road report section.  Highway 140 @ Lake of the Woods
reports 14 inches roadside snow at 5,000 ft (mile 1775).  Highway 66 reports
no snwo at Greensprings summit (mile 1738)