[pct-l] Back packer Mag Lawsuits??

--
 If the info on this months's Backpacker Mag wasn't true, they could be
suited. I am sure they did their homework before stating that some people are
immume to the bug. And yes, it is very common in people. If you have a weak
system, you get sick. Hikers tend to get rundown at times which make them
targets. ( Same goes for catching a cold or flu though!!)
   Good point about hikers washing their hands. Out on the trail , it is easy
to let your guard down. Many cases that seem to be Giardia, may be something
else.  ( Lots of bugs out there!) People with weak immume systems get sick
more often.  And as a stated before,,,, Giardia is all Hype!!! If I were
going to the Kick-off I would be happy to drink the Giardia  water!!! ( As
long as I could mix in alittle Tang first!!)