[pct-l] Giardia Test at the Kick-Off Party - (Was GiaradiaHy pe )

--
I have, not infrequently, caused women to swoon, men to scream in fear,
and

But when the guide book says that some desert pool has been fouled by
cattle, or horses, or migratory birds, Giardia or no, I want my water
filtered.  Call me misguided, call me foolish, call me ruined by an
overly
civilized lifestyle, I just want all extemporaneous...organic
material...filtered away.