[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Web site...

--
A heads-up for anyone who will be reserving a campsite for the ADZ:

Do NOT call the number for Lake Morena that is given on the ADZ website.
They will not make a reservation for you.  When I tried that, I was given a
toll-free number (877-565-3600) for the San Diego County Parks and Recreation
Dept.  Unfortunately, when I called that number, the tele-robot told me I was
outside their service area.  It may work for you if you're calling from San
Diego County or maybe elsewhere in S. Cal., but I had to call them at
858-565-3600.

So save yourself some aggravation and start with that number.  The fee for
two nights is $35.
_____