[pct-l] A hike for a youngster

--

Hi all!

My name is Adam, and I'm a 17 year old junior in high school. I love the ou=
tdoors, and for several years now i have flirted with the idea of a through=
 hike of the PCT. Recently i came up with the idea to graduate a semester e=
arly and ATTEMPT a through hike. I have done hours of research and i am awa=
re how difficult it is to plan and actually follow through with this amazin=
g experience. My parents are aware of my tenative plans, but as most parent=
s of a teenager would be they are very concerned. They have repeatedly enco=
uraged me to try and find a partner. I'm ok with the idea of a partner, i d=
ont really know what to think of it. I' was wondering if anyone out there h=
ad suggestions for me, or was interested in getting to know me with a possi=
bility of hiking as well.  Considering im interested in a trip of this natu=
re consider this about me: I am motivated, love the outdoors, outgoing, res=
ponsible, and most of all, NOT naive.

Thanks all for listenings... Questions, comments, concerns; I'd love to hear

peace-

adam