From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Bill St Laurent
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:52 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Getting home

Time to departure on the great adventure grows ever shorter and have a
question not yet seen on the list. Would be keen to see some input regarding
getting home from Manning Park. At least about transport to say Seatle by
bus or any other means out. Any one have info they would care to share. Bill
St Laurent