[pct-l] Pack Recommendations

I tend to lean toward my Kelty Gale. 3500 cubic inches, wieghs in at 3lbs and
carries very nicely.
Cheap for the most part too, usually under $100
You can probably find them on clearance around the net, since Kelty has renamed
them the Storm 3500 this year.

Of course there is the Golite Trek. It is around 4000 cubic inches, 2 lbs or so
and not too pricey

TV

          What is our aim? Victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of
all terror;
Victory how ever long and hard the road may be.
                                                           Sir Winston Churchill