[pct-l] knowledgeable stores

Here in the Netherlands there is a clear difference between stores.
There are stores where the salespeople really know what they are
talking about and also have a say in what they sell. In one I bought a
new pair of shoes. The salesperson asked how I liked the pair I walked
in on, because they had considered selling them and had decided against
it. When I said something about the pair of North Face shoes that I had
bought in the same store that had lasted a very short time, he reduced
the price of the new shoes. He was genuinely interested in hikins shoes
and boots.
In other stores you will find people who have no idea and who don't
mind showing it. I asked once about a sports bra and the woman
proceeded to read the label out loud to me.

Saskia

--
Saskia Daru
saskiadaru@xs4all.nl