[pct-l] (no subject)

--
Message: 4
From: "Jason Daniels" <jmdanie1@hotmail.com>
To: alancrabtree@yahoo.com, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Backpacking gun
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:52:22 -0500

Yeah!!!

Just make sure you saw the end off the barrel and file it down a little so
its nice and smooth...that way it won't hurt as much when the bear shoves
that little Magnum right us your ass!!!

I am of the old school that even though I too speak that way myself rather routinely at home, I do not see the need or appropriateness for that kind of language in a public arena.  Thank you,

JoAnn