From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Richard Cox
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 10:25 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] gear question - SPADE

Hi All,

What do you use for a spade when nature calls?  I have seen plastic
(very skeptical) and heavy ones like the one I got at a garden store.  I
saw an 8" titanium one - http://tinyurl.com/5vr3 Anybody used it?

I know this is a shitty question, but I really want to get to the bottom
of the issue before my chances of a good trip get flushed away. ;)

-R