[pct-l] hiking with women -lots of them!

Just watched the women kick butt on Survivor. Not a bit surprised
  I led a 6 day hike for the Olympic Park Institute with 9 women aged 18 to
65.  The only other guy backed out due to a cold or so he said. When I said
it didn't seem like he had a cold, one of the women said he was obviously
having an affair and used this hike as an excuse to be away from his wife.
Very perceptive I thought.
    3 of them were strong legged and they could have  backpacked for72 hours
straight no doubt. They eventually accepted me as sort of a mascot and I got
to hear their innermost thoughts. Mostly that men suck. No really, it was a
great hike
   I was substituting for the regular teacher who lamented that I would
probably end up with the Swedish Bikini Team. I told them that and they posed
with me on the last day stripped down to their bras. Guess what the title of
the picture was.