[pct-l] PCT books.

Favorite PCT book:

  Along the Pacific Crest Trail by Smith/Berger-Super pics and a decent text
and the Guide book.  I've spent countless hours planning and replanning
trips w/ that thing.  Next best thing to getting out there.

Michael G.

...he drove on and on, northeast toward the high country, the good country,
God's country, Hayduke's country, by God.  And it better stay that way.  Or
by God there'll be trouble.

from The Monkey Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey