FW: [pct-l] Re: new thru-hiker bear question - ORIGINAL POSTER

Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot! I got more than I needed and pretty much what I expected.
I am growing more excited every day as I make my final choices for the
trip.

I am glad to see such a passionate group of people that all share a
common love for this trail. I look forward to meeting some of you out
there between the trees this year, regardless of your canister views.

I seem to have opened a can of worms for some of you, hope that has
closed up again.  Oh by the way anyone agree or disagree with the
"Ray-Way" of backpacking. No wait! Stop! I didn't mean it. Delete,
delete, delete. ;)

Please don't respond onlist to that last one. It's a joke, really.

-R

Rich
web@rlcconsulting.com