[pct-l] Re: My decision ADZPCTKO versus Sleeping with Food

Interesting thread...

So far I haven't seen too much name calling (Only one post I can remember)
and no flames posted on the list. For such a heated discussion, that is
pretty amazing.

I certainly hope Tom comes to the ADZ party. I'd like to see him stand in
front of the crowd of 2003, and former thru hikers and threaten to make
them carry a bear can in person.

I only wonder if someone is going to bring tar, feathers and a rail.....

Actually, by the time ADZ happens, in 3 months, this whole little tiff will
have passed into dim memory.

--
Brick Robbins                       mailto:brick@fastpack.com