[pct-l] Wanderlust tents?

--
In a message dated 2/10/2003 3:42:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
catfishii@schizoaffective.org writes:

> Has anyone here used a wanderlust tent?  Do they have condensation problems?

I've used a Nomadlite for the last 4 years and think they're a great tent.
Yes, they have condensation problems at times, but no more than any other
single-walled, silnylon tent.

Kurt's constantly making improvement, adding more ventilation, etc.  Light,
easy enough to set up, roomy and bear proof.  Err... I mean durable!

Sly