[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #780 - 34 msgs

IMHO GoLite can't be beat for light weight packs - and they're not as
expensive as the Gregory.

I used the 11 oz Breeze on the AT, but will be using the new Team Pack on
the PCT this summer.

GoLite makes a whole line of ultralight clothing and gear - check them out
at <www.GoLite.com>

-Brad