[pct-l] favorite shoes

I had no wet feet at all on the PCT except when crossing streams. Of course
any footwear will get wet after several days in the snow. I did not
experience that on my thru hike and if my footwear had been new when I
started in Campo, they would have lasted the entire way instead of only to
Seiad Valley. I am still using the pair I picked up in Seiad in 1999. No
blisters, no wet feet. I ain't fixing what ain't broke. You'll just have to
figure out what's best for you on your own by experimenting, just as I did.
Keep an open mind and avoid peer pressure is the only advice I will give