[pct-l] Profits down for Du Pont. What to do?

Tyvek (For Footprints / Groundsheets) Item #2071 - $2 per linear foot
http://trailquest.net/store.html

That is where I got my tyvek ground cloth.

--
"The degree to which we suffer indicates the degree to which we are alive.
When we take drugs to ease our suffering, we stifle our psychological and spiritual life."

 - Peter R. Breggin M.D.