From: "JoAnn M Michael" <jomike@snowcrest.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 9:50 AM
Subject: [pct-l] sun protection

--
Okay Guys and Gals, what's "best" for sun protection to the brain container
(i.e. head) for doing Section A this April? There are tons of possibilities,
I know.  I'd like to hear what proves to be mid-range in cost; light weight;
covers the ears and neck, and makes me look as non-dorkish as possible (my
daughters already swear I AM a dork, but, since when do we listen to our
kids?!)

JoAnn