[pct-l] changes to itinerary

(1)  I would agree with Cupcake that walking from KM to VVR without going
out of the Sierra at Kearsarge Pass to resupply is what I'd do again.  And,
I've done both:  hiked through and gone out.

(2)  Cupcake said the long hike from KM to VVR was worth it, even with a
heavy pack.  Too bad I don't know how to upload a video, cause I have some
really funny footage of Cupcake hoisting his SEVENTY-FIVE POUND PACK at KM.

Kudos to one of my best hiking buddies for taking my sarcasm in stride and
getting me through the Sierra when I was scared out of my wits.

yogi