[pct-l] tarp, tent, or nothing

With all of this recent talk about tents and tarps, the 5th ADZPCTKO will
feature a "Shelter Review" in which each unique commercial or homemade tent
or tarp will have a "spec sheet" attached with total weight, size, number of
people, number of seasons, cost, manufacturer, etc, etc.  That way, as you
walk through the mass of shelters at the ADZPCTKO, you can know what you're
looking at.

In past years I have been frustrated seeing so many great designs, not
knowing what they are and not having the owner right there to inform all of
us curious ones.

So, now, announcing the first, great ADZ Shelter Review (notice we are
getting away from the long acronyms as Tom is no longer naming these things
and we think it was getting a bit rediculous anyway ;-).  Details on
submitting your shelter specs to the review are forthcoming when the ADZ
website is revised and up and running.  Look for announcements here, shortly.

Best regards,

Greg "Wagonmaster" Hummel