[pct-l] shoes

I used a pair of NB 680s for over 1000 miles in 2000.  They were great
crossing the Sierra, but a bit hot South of Kennedy Meadows.  Can't get
them anymore, as far as I know.  You can probably get through a thru-hike
with as little as three pair of light weight shoes, but using more would be
better for your comfort and the health of your feet.

The PEDestrian

Paul E. Dietrich
916-204-5255
cactus_paul@earthlink.net