[pct-l] Kool-aid and gatorade powder

--
Hello all, I had a question about the SafeWaterAnywhere bottle.  The SafeWa=
terAnywhere bottle is a bottle that filters the water on the way out of the=
 bottle. So the question is.. can I put Gatorade or Kool-aid powder in the =
bottle without clogging the filter?  If it does clog the filter how can I f=
ilter the water and use the powder? All I have with me is a camelback and t=
he SafeWaterAnywhere bottle.  Any Ideas?=0D
=0D
Trail Chief=0D
Ryan