[pct-l] Goal Oriented Hiking.

Well, my girlfriend and I decided that we were were tired of hiking in
circles, like we have been the last few years and set the goal to finish the
south half of Oregon this year, give or take a few miles, as we can't go
where goats are not invited.
This will be section hiking with a trip to Colorado stuck in the middle of
it.

As far as why: If I don't walk a lot, pretty soon I won't be walking at all
and that's no joke, so I  might as well look at some scenery while I'm at
it.

Carolyn
"Dances with Goats"