[pct-l] Old PCT Books/Archives ?

A colleague recently handed me an unopened set of Pacific Crest  Trail MAPS
SO. CAL ,"Includes the LOGISTICS of PACIFIC CRESTING" Permits,
Registers, Supply Locations,Transportation.
In the lower left hand corner is a logo which has a very small map of the
trail over which reads" Rogers copyright 1973 Pacific Crest Trail Pocket
Guide Canada to Mexico"
This is a later edition with some maps and contents with a copyright of
1985.
Of course I opened and found it very interesting ,especially the pre
addressed gummed  labels with everything on them including in bold
underscored letters "PLEASE HOLD FOR PACIFIC CRESTER" . All you have to do
is fill in the blank space for your name and  planned arrival date lick the
back and slap it on your parcel.How easy .
I've enjoyed all the recent posts about the great finds people are having. I
was wondering does the PCTA have an archives or library?

rogue