[pct-l] Sierra Fishing Hot Spots

--
 Don't forget Sally Keys Lakes!! I caught 11 Golden Trout with my hands in
Lakes outlet in 1977. Fish were in knee deep outlet stream and would hide
along side of banks when they saw you. Roots had rotted in bank walls leaving
small holes and little caves. Just close off exit with one hand and slide
other inside cave area. Stoke trout's belly and they become quite docile. (
Trick is to make no quick motions) Slowly close hand around fish. This is
true story and will be happy to email fish pics to anyone. I was with the
Canadians at the time and they thought I was " Grizzly Adams Little Brother"
after I had taken 11 fish. ( I could have got more but my legs and arms were
turning blue from the water. ( Lakes still were half ice covered thoughout
most of the Sierras and water was abit cold )  I did this same feat again at
Packwood Lake side stream 10 years ago.
     This is illegal and would not advise this method of fishing today!
Please follow fish and game rules and be sure to buy a fishing license . At
the time , I was a half staved thru-hiker  who thought 11 fish was like
taking a hand full of sand off the beach!! ( I now know this was wrong and
repent of my wrongdoing!) It does work though!!!!!!!!!!!!!