[pct-l] thoughts

--
The hard part for me was doing the trail over a few summers.=A0 We did 555.=
1
miles last summer and will do about another 500-600 miles this summer.=A0 W=
will do it like that until we finish.=A0 I wanted so much to continue and
complete the PCT in one thru hike.=A0 I have no doubt physically I could ha=
ve
done it.=A0 We had other obligations that prevented us from doing it in one
thru hike.=A0 I am envious of all the thru hikers who completed it in one
season.=A0 I guess the one thing that I really like about the way we are do=
ing
it; is that we have something really special to look forward to every
summer.=A0 I can't wait to get back on the trail.=A0 I love the PCT.=A0 "Oj=
os"