[pct-l] Re Good News

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Woooo Hoooo!!! on your good fortune. For what it is worth. A similar situation
happened to me two years ago. Laid off sooo hiked the AT (01). When I got back
home fell into a job right off. Still got the bug so will retire 1st of April
(55) and leave out of  Campo April 25th. "You can't always get what you want
but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need".

Bill St Laurent

aka Snowman GAME 01

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.