[pct-l] Thanks on phone card advice and Olympics hiking

Thanks to everyone who replied on the phone cards.

And on hiking in the Seattle area - I was just out on the Duckabush this
weekend (I also look to the Olympics for snow free hiking in the winter) and
saw less snow there now than I've seen in May in years past. It'll be an
interesting situation in the Cascades for the northbounders this year if we
don't get much more snow.

Jen