[pct-l] sleeping bag pattern

Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for a
sleeping bag?  Also I recently got a G4 pack from
Glen.  If you are looking for a light weight pack this
is it.  The main thing is that you have to be a light
weight hiker.  It is very comfortable with 8 sections
of Z Rest.  I did a short hike with about 15 lbs.
Really enjoyed the comfort.  After doing the PCT with
an internal frame pack I would use this pack the next
time.  Actually this is going to be my main pack for
all of my weekend trips.

Tony DiLorenzo
PCT 2000