[pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

Rich writes

Whittake is a prime %^%$#$^  . I have had discussions at length
with him and hehas offended so many people they threw him
out of REI- the company he started. He offended me when
I asked why his Ranier company is so arrogant and hassles
people that dont use their service;so much so that the
Forest service had to quell them 2 years ago I believe.

Rich

If the PCT main speaker is so bad why don't you lead a demonstration out
front of the Hotel. I bet a lot of people after reading your comments may not
go to the convention Great PR for our club. If you lead this demostration you
may meet him face to face. Lets see were your mouth will be then.

Living on the edge can mean many thing to many people. I find getting blow n
of my feet at Sonora Pass living on the edge. I find several bears invading
my campsite living on the edge. I find going over a pass in four foot of snow
or crossing a raging stream living on the edge. You see this it thrilling,
extreme, exciting to me and I will cherish these adventures all my life as
you would drinking Cock Tails on the beach

Lonetrail