[pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

>> Whereas some may exalt "living on the edge" I do not. Thoreau may believe
that "most men live lives of quiet desperation" but I believe that Thoreau
had his head up his a$$. Many do just fine without exploring the "bleeding
edge" of life. If a thrill is the only way life has meaning for you I feel
sorry for you. <<

Seems to me that anyone willing to put millions on the line with a hope and
prayer of payback is also living on the edge. We all have our own particular
edge to teeter on and desperation appears when the rocks underfoot begin to
slip.

-Fallingwater