[pct-l] high fat diet

Gallo dry salami is my high-fat food of choice - my grandfather in San
Francisco always had it at my grandparents' table (and he was French!) - and
I've never tired of it.  The "whole" salami keeps well in a pack for days,
and goes well with everything from crackers to tortillas to fresh french
sourdough (found THAT at the Tahoe market in '94).

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold