[pct-l] PCT Snow Pack

--
In a message dated 1/11/2003 10:32:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

> In any case, I do not think of how hard the High
> Sierras were. I think of how gorgeous they were...how
> unique..how memorable.  Not only are they someplace I
> hope to visit again, but knowing that the High Sierras
> are out there keep me from bragging about "my
> mountains" here in Colorado too much.

It's a toss up!

Colorado, the High Sierras, Goat Rocks, the North Cascades, Wind Rivers,
Glacier, the Whites and everything in between!

-Walk away quietly in any direction and taste the freedom of the
mountaineer,.Camp out among the grasses and gentians of glacial meadows, in
craggy garden nooks full of nature's darlings. Climb the mountains and get
their good tidings, Natures peace flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy,
while cares will drip off like autumn leaves. As age comes on, one source of
enjoyment after another is closed, but nature's sources never fail.   -John
Muir