[pct-l] My accomplishments

I have done 300 peaks.
I won't tell you about #301 <smirk>...least
to say is I have gone thru 2 pairs of crampons,
3 ice-axes, 3 tents, 2 tarps, 7 or 8 backpacks,
2 pairs of snow shoes and 3 pairs of 803's..
and at least 7 Avocet (terrible engineering)
altitude watches- they should stick to bicycle
seats.)

Rich

PS-
Did I make it to the top of all them? Maybe 80%.
There are old mtnrs. There are bold mtnrs. But no old bold ones (of
course u'all have heard that)..I walked away from Everest-- storms
and too many people loose fingers, feet, toes, and lives.

Never made it up Shasta yet (0 out of 5 attempts)- storms!
When did u go?

Fav peak is Mt Blanc...beautiful: scenery, people, climate,
ice and rock.

Rich