[pct-l] First post/water cache questions

--
Hi All,
I live in Three Points at the base of Liebre mtn.  My name is Dave.  We liv=
e a few miles East of the Tejon ranch portion of the PCT on Pine Cyn. Rd.  =
The trail used to go past our mail box, and I would talk to the thru hikers=
 when out for a hike or ride (my wife and I are cyclists).  Anyhow, lately =
I have been reading some of the journals online and learning about ultralig=
ht gear.  It appears that things have changed for the better since the seve=
nties thanks to the popularization of ultralight.  Perhaps I will have to g=
et back into hiking since our two little ones are too little to enjoy mount=
ain biking yet.
So here is my question.  Is there any need for water caches up on Sawmill/L=
iebre or out in the desert past the old Jack Fair place?  Is there any coor=
dination between other trail angels in the area?  Should there be?  I know =
that the bar across the street used to do some trail angeling, so I will ta=
lk to them when I have the chance.  I think that it might be fun to put bac=
k into this sport some support, in payment for the enjoyment I have receive=
d from the journals.

Dave