[pct-l] Yee gawdz, get ahold of yourselves! Or, smallberries speaks and ...

Looks like a successful troll to me! Can't we all just hike our own hike. Why
should I care what sleeping bag anybody else uses unless I'm some sort of
control freak. When I go hiking with people, the very very last thing I would
do is suggest ANYTHING that has to do with equipment. I assume you are
competent, my equal, and I can't learn a thing by yammering on about how I
like to hike/camp. In fact, I prefer that you do it differently than I do
because variety is the spice of life.