[pct-l] Alum. Crampons for Running Shoes

hmmm.. well into u posthole a few times then your slipper
soft 804's are slipper-soaked and ice-cubes! I dont think I
evre hear anything more dangerous than 804's up a mountain
like Rainier..I ahve been blown off twice in fierce ice and snow
storms (in july and aug!) up high and glad I slogged up in my
plstic bopots (I own not rent BTW)..

Being open minded however havre u made it to the summit in your
804's and why werent u worried about your feet and postholing, etc?
July 29th is my next attempt date as for the last 4 years 29 July
has been a perfect day to summit.

Rich