[pct-l] Electronics on the trail.

I used a Palm on my 2002 thru-hike.  I had lots of good information on it. The
system worked well until, uh, it didn't work. I dropped my Palm, and it took a
while to get it replaced.
I wish I had the PCT Guidebooks and the Data Book in digital format on my Palm
so I could reference and SEARCH.
I discuss some aspects of having a Palm on the trail on my site:
http://www.cupcakewalk.com/journal/system.html.
Cupcake
PCT 2002