[pct-l] Poison Oak experience

--

Fluocinonide is a topical steriod cream, and would relieve insect-bite asso=
ciated itching, however I would tend to shy away from overuse of any sterio=
d product, seeing that high levels of steriod absorption into your skin/sto=
mach for long periods of time may produce negative effects in your joints.
Happy JO