[pct-l] ? forest service maps ?

> I think you'll find the USGS maps a lot more useful than the FS maps, as the
> later has no topo.  I'm still trying to figure out the usefullness of the FS
> maps, perhaps the road numbers, but other than that they seem like a waste of
> money and paper.
>
> Sly

	Different maps for different purposes.

	USGS is absolutely the best source for topographic information, but
they tend to be somewhat out of date when it comes to roads and such.
Forest Service maps show not only road numbers, but a more accurate
representation of the roads and trails themselves.

	Depending on where I'm going or trying to do, I use either or both.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas