[pct-l] Alcohol (stoves)

For hikers on a budget, esbit may be a bit expensive at 50 cents a pop,
especially if you like warm breakfasts and hot drinks.  A dollar a day, or
$150 for a five month hike, just to heat water seems a little high to me.

I used a msr whisperlite internationale on the AT and PCT without any
problems finding fuel or with the stove.  I was very surprised at just how
available Heet was on the CDT and of course had no problems there either.

Sly