[pct-l] L 9 O

Here's a link from a couple who thru hiked from the south in 1998.
(http://www.skydivenet.com/pcthike/)  A big snow year requires more
preparation and patience in going thru the Sierras - and maybe a later
start date. It's still early and a long winter is ahead. This latest
storm only brought the snow level up to average for mid-December in the
southern Sierras. 1998 was about 180% of normal by April 1.

I'm with Randy - I'll try to keep my hike continuous from south to
north.

Don