[pct-l] Poison Oak experience

I thought I was immune to poison oak.I'd handled it quite abit in my teens
working for what is now the Calif. Conservation Corp. and didn't have
anything that looked like it during my 2001 Cal. hike.But I caught poison
oak this year for the first time on a training hike here in So. Cal. .
After a little research I found that You do eventually become susceptible to
it .I suspect the use of sun block helping to retain the oil but don"t know
for sure.
Feeling a bit foolish now for all the times I rubbed the leaves or the black
sap from burning piles of it on my skin to show off to  friends in my youth.
Didn't have any problem with it on the PCT in Oregon (August)or Washington
(September).
rogue.