[pct-l] Tyvek as ground cloth

     The only time that I set up my silnylon tent
without my Tyvek ground cloth on my CDT thru hike this
year, it happened to be on a small piece of dried up
cactus.  That was the end of my thermarest.  I didn't
have the time or ability at the time to find the leak.
 So I bought a new thermarest and used my ground cloth
for the rest of the trip.

Ben