[pct-l] AT vs. PCT

For those folks out there who have thru-hiked the AT and the PCT,
what did you do different on the PCT?  I'm not
talking about the differences between the start of the AT and the
end--we all learn a lot on a thru hike of the AT.  I'm talking about
the differences between the the trails themselves that caused
you to make different gear or resupply choices on your PCT hike.

For example:
	What footwear did you use in the Sierra's to deal with snow?
	What was your average length of time between resupply?
	Did you resupply by shopping or mail drop?
	Did you use a different water "system" due to the longer
		distances between water in southern CA?
	and so on