[pct-l] Grease Pot Handle

There is a little lever/clamp handle. U seen those?
It looks like a funny scissors w/o a blade and
weighs .25 oz or so, has a rivit near the end and is
about 3 inches long rom end to end and about
2.5 in from the pivot rivit to the end of the handle which
gives about .5 in to grip the pot lip via the lever
action.