[pct-l] re: Mags' Picks

>>money for the negative to that AWFUL picture of
>>Gottago and me.)

Folks, I'll be auctioning off this slide on E-bay. See
Yogi and Gottago giving each other an odd look in the
Stehekin Lodge!
Hey it is all part of the thru-hiking experience!

http://gallery.backcountry.net/pmagspct02/alx

>>Thanks for the trip back in time!

Dirty little secret about putting together all these
slide shows: IT is a way for not only hikers to share
the trip with others but to also relive the trip.

Mags (aka Paolo the giggolo..long story don't ask.
Made more sense on a trail somewhere in Washington
with a group of very tired hikers. :D)

=====