[pct-l] introduction

Hi all,

I just found this list and am happy to subscribe! I'm a 42 yr old male,
living near Carlsbad, Ca (roughly 2 miles from Glen Van Peski). I have
day and overnight hiked several sections of the PCT here in SoCal and
also in the Sierras. Over the past year or so I have completely
converted to ultra lite hiking, with a base pack weight (formerly 45
lbs) of 11.5 lbs. I plan to thru hike the PCT later on this decade, when
my (now) 11 yr old sons heads off to college. I look forward to both
lurking and contributing to this list as time passes.

--
Mike Maurer